Monday, August 12, 2013

Meet the Teachers!


Hi Everyone! 

We are SO excited to join in on "Teacher Week '13" as we found out it's called in Education Blogger-Land! Thank you Blog Hoppin'! Since we are new to the blog scene this is a perfect way for us to tell you a little bit about ourselves.  Here we go!

Abby 

 Meet my little family...husband Calvin and son Kash!


.LOVE. my baby boy Kash - now 9 months old! He just started crawling and is already saying words!



 My two fur babies...Kona and Ronan!

Fun Facts About Me!

1.  I am incredibly active! I am always running, working out, or staying busy. My mind works this way too...always going a million miles a minute!
2.  I love to read.  My favorite books are the Twilight series, The Hunger Games series, and a book called The Shack.
3.  I live right on the beach. 
4.  I really love going to the zoo.  Really, really love it!

Katelyn


My beautiful family. Husband Steven and son Liam, 3 months old now!


Our BIG fur baby, Hudson!

Fun Facts About Me!

1.  I married my high school sweetheart!
2.  I love to shop...I am an self-proclaimed Anthropologie addict.
3.  I love to eat delicious food, any place with yummy vegetarian dishes!
4.  I love taking walks.

Liesel


My boyfriend, Cody and I!


My fur baby, Marshall...I love Boxers!


We are expecting our first baby boy, Easton in October!

Fun Facts About Me!

1. My boyfriend and I met at work...he is the head custodian! Apparently making friends with the custodian can lead to a very happy future :)
2.  I LOVE to travel. I've been all over Europe, some countries in Central America, as well as all over North America.  
3.  I love clothes...really love clothes.
4.  I am slightly obsessed with the holidays and decorating my home to season! Pinterest is pretty much my best friend and obsession!

The Three of Us...


We met in graduate school at the University of Oregon...our first Fall together! Couldn't imagine our lives without each other in them!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi girls!

    It's so nice to meet all of you and your beautiful families :)

    I found out about your blog through Instagram {I'm @funwithfirstiesblog!}

    I can't wait to read all of your future posts...Welcome to blogger land!

    Sam
    Fun With Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO excited to be apart of "blogger land!" Nice to meet you! We are already familiar with your blog and LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete