Sunday, January 26, 2014

Follow the Trail Product Swap!

I sat down today on my computer, trying to find some writing ideas that matched Common Core State Standards. Well...today was my lucky day as I stumbled across this AMAZING "Hike" being done by some fabulous teacher authors.  They swapped resources, tried them in their own classrooms, and documented how it went. Let's just say my cart is filling up and I am crossing my fingers that I might actually get lucky and win these resources!

If you haven't seen this yet...here is a link to one of the participants on the "Hike" so you can get started too.  Create, Teach, and Share reviewed a really cool resource for interactive math journals done by Rundes Room.  I wasn't even looking for math things today but am so glad I found this. Looks like I'll be trying something new in math next week! So don't wait...follow the trail and find some goodies!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for going on the hike today! It sounds like you found a resource or two you want... I agree that there are some GREAT resources that I want now, too! Good luck with winning! :)
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete